We understand that the road to a new or repaired roof can be overwhelming.
That is why we offer Free Roof Inspections and staff licensed Insurance Adjusters
to help make the process flow as smoothly as possible. To further ensure the ease
of the new project, we put together a checklist with information regarding the necessary
steps and precautions to be aware of at all stages of the project. Please take the time
to read the following information and take the recommended steps.
Before the Project
- Attic Valuables: If decking will be replaced, protect items
from falling debris by moving or covering.
- Driveway Access: Please keep your driveway clear during the work period.
You may want to park vehicles that will be used during work periods on the street.
- Pictures and Shelving: Sometimes items hung on walls or placed on shelves may fall due
to the hammering vibration. Please place these vulnerable items in a safe place.
- Exterior Clearance: Move patio/pool furniture, potted plants, gardening equipment, or
any other items that may catch debris or restrict mobility of the crew.
- Electrical Power: Check exterior electrical outlets to make sure they are in working
order or run an extension cord through a window.
- Attic Wires and Pipes: Please let us know of any wires or pipes that may have been
installed since the home was built and may be within two inches of the roof decking.
During the Project
- Shingle Delivery: Compare color and type with your contract. Call your Project
Manager immediately if it is not what you specified.
- Notify Your Mortgage Company: This will expedite the inspection and payment process.
- Noise: You may want to make plans to be away from your home to avoid the constant hammering.
- Children and Pets: The working area outside your home can be dangerous. Please keep the area
clear of children and pets during the entire working period.
After the Project
- Ventilation Pipes: After the roofing is completed, either you or our Project Inspector
should check to ensure none have dislodged from their connection in the attic.
Call for Free Estimate!
Contact Us Now!
El Paso, TX (915) 351-9906
Southern, NM (575) 332-4139
Dallas/Ft. Worth (214) 850-1985